What is construction grout ?
Grout is generally a mixture of water, cement, and sand and is employed in pressure grouting, embedding rebar in masonry walls, connecting sections of pre-cast concrete, filling voids, and sealing joints such as those between tiles.
Grout varieties include tiling grout, flooring grout, resin grout, non-shrink grout, structural grout and thixotropic grout.
Properties of construction grout
- Construction Grout is shrinkage compensated.
- It has a high compressive strength.
- Non-corrosive to steel reinforcement.
- Dries to a concrete grey colour.
- Construction Grout is engineered for an adjustable consistency.
- It can be pumped, poured or dry packed depending on the type of placement.